2021 Calendar-Lessons, Racing Schedule and Events
Can you feel the anticipation?? The snow and ice on Eagle Harbor is melting and we are excited about a full summer of activities at the EYC. The 2021 Calendar of events, lessons and racing has been announced! Our season kicks off with the club opening during Memorial Day weekend and runs through the end of September. Our “Flagship” event, the 116th Ephraim Regatta, will begin August 7th. Please check our website http://ephraimyc.wpengine.com for the full calendar of all activities, Learn to sail lesson schedule and racing series information.
Renew your membership or join the EYC by April 1st (be a part of something awesome)
Don’t be left out! Renew your membership or join the EYC by April 1st to be included in the EYC directory. Renew or join here at MEMBERSHIP . Nudge your squad and have them renew or join now.
Interested in Joining the EYC? We have 5 levels of membership. Looking for a great graduation gift? How about an EYC membership for the college grad?
Family: $225/yr ( member, spouse and children under 25 years old)
Senior and Senior Couples: $200/yr ( member or member spouse age 71 and over)
Single: $200/yr ( member age 25-70)
Young Adult: $50/yr (age 25-30) no initiation fee and limited membership benefits**
Student: $75/yr (age 24 and under) no initiation fee and limited membership benefits**
**no voting and no reciprocal club privileges
If you need any assistance with your membership renewal or new membership registration please contact Lisa Gifford at: LDAGBG@aol.com
EYC Directory Hacks
When you renew your membership, please take the time to check all of your personal information to make sure everything is entered correctly, for yourself and your family members. We would also greatly appreciate it if you would take the time to have your entry match the format detailed below. This will ensure all entries are uniform and formatted properly for the printer. While this will be a little inconvenient right now, it will save the membership/directory volunteers hours in correcting the formatting later, which they would be forever grateful!
Here is what we’re looking for:
- Phone numbers with area code in parenthetical format with a space and number with dashes, e.g.(920) 854-7107
- Addresses with the direction abbreviated and thoroughfares spelled out, e.g. 10071 N. Water Street
- States abbreviated in caps, e.g. WI
- Only first letter caps, as in the above address, not 10071 N. WATER STREET; same with emails.
- Post office boxes as P.O. Box (no space, just periods, between the first 2 letters, and a space after the second period)
- If you have a spouse, make sure the Mailing Address name lists you both properly.
- Delete duplicate emails for you and your spouse if they are not different, only the primary needs to have an email; same for phone numbers.
See you on the dock!!