Sailing Lessons Are Filling Up Fast – Enroll Now!
The EYC’s summer sailing lesson program is popular and is filling up fast. Space is limited, so sign up early before your preferred dates, times and lesson levels are full! Group lessons are offered for juniors ages 7 to 17, and for adults.
To learn more about EYC lessons, and to enroll, click here.
Tips for parents:
1. Please carefully read all the information provided during the on-line signup process.
2. The first time you sign up, you will be asked to open an online EYC sailing lesson registration account. Be sure to save your account information (username and password), so that you can access your account again later.
3. The most popular (and crowded) sessions are sessions C, D and E, in the mornings. If those sessions are full, or if you prefer to maximize the chance that your child will experience a lower student/instructor ratio, sign up for sessions A, B, or F, or sign up for afternoon lessons instead of morning lessons. In order to encourage signup for afternoon lessons, many lesson levels are offered at a discounted price in the afternoon.
4. EYC membership is required in order to take lessons. A junior student must be the child of a Family member, or a Student member. Student membership is only $65, no initiation fee required. Family, Senior and Single members who have not already renewed their memberships can renew at www.eycwi.clubexpress.com (then click “Member Login”). Student memberships are purchased during the lesson sign-up process.
5. Sign up your child for the correct lesson level. Check the report card you received at the end of your child’s most recent lesson session. It will state the lesson level your child is eligible for. If you can’t find the report card, contact [email protected] before registering.
Questions? Contact the EYC’s Education Committee chairman [email protected]