Introduce a Friend to the EYC
Many Door County residents and visitors don’t know how easy and inexpensive it is to join the EYC, and what great fun and value is provided in return. The EYC has an inclusive, friendly culture which welcomes new members.
The EYC asks you: in 2013, introduce one new friend to the EYC. Your introduction could consist of almost anything, such as an invitation to attend an EYC party as your guest, an afternoon of sailing, or just a swim from the EYC pier.
And, please let your friends know about the benefits of EYC membership:
- Anyone can join, no sponsorship or recommendation required.
- The EYC is inexpensive, with Family dues at only $175 per year, Single and Senior dues even less.
- For junior students whose parents are not Family members, Student memberships are only $65, with no initiation fee.
- Sailing lessons for juniors and adults.
- Racing almost every day of the week, in your own boat or one owned by the EYC.
- Free use of 49 EYC sailboats, by qualified members.
- Numerous family-friendly social events.
- Dry slips for sailboats, kayaks, paddleboards, and lockers, available for rent.
- Weekly structured youth activities for first graders through teens, plus daily unstructured youth activities.
- A prime location on the Ephraim waterfront, plus grilling, swimming, bunco, bridge, yoga, four-square, and ping-pong.
- Your EYC membership affords you a variety of reciprocal privileges at hundreds of yacht clubs throughout the United States.
For more information on joining the EYC, and to join online, go to www.eyc.org/membership.