parking resources next to the club. However we can park just one block
away at the village lot. There ae times when it gets very congested
and very unsafe arond the club so we ask you to please read and follow
the New Parking Policy. Also please leave the spaces at the club open
for our more Senior members. It is a short healthy walk from the
village lot. Thank youEYC PARKING POLICY
• If the EYC spots are taken, then you must park at the village lot. NO EXCEPTIONS.
• The south spot in EYC parking is reserved for short term
loading and unloading of gear. Please unload, then move the car to the
• No dropping off kids for lessons at the top of the driveway. It gets too congested and is a major safety concern.
• No EYC member should ever park in a Reserved EYH parking spot unless it is their parking space as an EYH member.
• No EYC member should ever come down the driveway except when dropping off or picking up a boat.
• Just because others break these rules does not give anyone the
right to follow bad behavior. We will occasionally have a parking
attendant. Be courteous as they are only doing their job.
• Our merchandise chair has clearance to park at the bottom of the drive as close to the water and anchor as possible.
• Projects requiring a vehicle are permitted but should be parked on the concrete in front of the clubhouse.
• Picking up or dropping off boats but need to keep the driveway clear
Posted by David Sauter, Commodore