The Ephraim Yacht Club is a not-for-profit community sailing center which relies in part on donations from members and others. Please join hundreds of other EYC members and friends who have supported the EYC with donations over the years. The EYC is a 501(c)(3) public charity, so your donation is tax-deductible.
To donate by mail, make your check payable to the Ephraim Yacht Club and mail it to P.O. Box 331, Ephraim, WI 54211
To donate by credit card, click on the yellow “Donate” button to the right.
To earmark your donation to a specific fund, or to make a donation in memoriam, simply include a note on your check, or include a message in the “message” field of your online donation. A description of the EYC’s funds to which you can earmark your donation is located here.
To donate to the EYC’s permanent endowment fund, or to donate appreciated securities, contact the Commodore at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions or suggestions regarding donations, or if you want to donate an in-kind item, contact the Commodore at email@example.com
The EYC would be grateful for your donation of in-kind items. Among the items which the EYC needs are:
* Flying Scot, 420, Optimist and Laser sailboats in usable condition, and parts and sails for those sailboats.
* Powerboats from 13 to 20 feet in length suitable for teaching lessons and running races.
* A used compact pickup truck or compact SUV, with an automatic transmission, which EYC staff and volunteers can use to launch and haul boats and trailers.
* Outboard motors, especially four-stroke outboard motors.
* Boat lifts (Shore Station or similar).
* Other items which may be useful to the EYC or which the EYC can sell to raise funds.