The Ephraim Yacht Club is a not-for-profit community sailing center which relies in part on donations from members and others. Please join hundreds of other EYC members and friends who have supported the EYC with donations over the years. The EYC is a 501(c)(3) public charity, so your donation is tax-deductible.
To donate by mail, make your check payable to the Ephraim Yacht Club and mail it to P.O. Box 331, Ephraim, WI 54211. If the donation is in memoriam, please write that and the name on the memo line.
General funds help support EYC operations and capital expenses.
Aaron R. Moore Sailing Scholarship Fund
The fund memorializes Aaron R. Moore, who passed away in 2008 and was a lifelong sailor and an enthusiastic sailing instructor. The fund was established in 2012 by the Moore family. This fund pays for sailing lesson scholarships for junior sailors who are year-round residents of Door County and who otherwise would not be able to afford EYC sailing lessons.
If you want to donate an in-kind item, appreciated securities, or if you have questions or suggestions, contact the Commodore at firstname.lastname@example.org
The EYC would be grateful for your donation of in-kind items. Among the items which the EYC needs are:
- Flying Scot, 420, Optimist and Laser sailboats in usable condition, and parts and sails for those sailboats.
- Powerboats from 13 to 20 feet in length suitable for teaching lessons and running races.
- A used compact pickup truck or compact SUV, with an automatic transmission, which EYC staff and volunteers can use to launch and haul boats and trailers.
- Outboard motors, especially four-stroke outboard motors.
- Boat lifts (Shore Station or similar).
- Other items which may be useful to the EYC or which the EYC can sell to raise funds.