Membership Open To All!
Ephraim Yacht Club is located in Door County, the beautiful and historic village of Ephraim, Wisconsin. Our little white clubhouse sits on a tiny piece of real estate that bursts into life and buzzes with activity from morning to night all summer long. Every summer the calendar fills up with activities ranging from bridge, bunco, junior activities, barbecues and casual parties. However, the heart and soul of the club is centered around the sailing education and the racing of sailboats almost six nights a week. For over 100 years, generations have been returning to this little gem overlooking Eagle Harbor.
Annual Membership Dues: (June 1- May 31)
*Family: $200/yr ( member, spouse and children under 25 years old)
*Senior and Senior Couples: $175/yr ( member or member spouse age 71 and over)
*Single: $175/yr ( member age 25-70)
Student: $70/yr (age 24 and under) no initiation fee Limited membership benefits
*Each of the above memberships begins with an initiation fee of $200. This fee is paid only once if dues are paid continually, year year after year. If a member lets his/her membership lapse by failure to pay prior to the end of the membership year (May 31st) the EYC will allow a 30 day grace period (June 30) to bring dues current. After the grace period, the membership is expired. A member whose dues have lapsed beyond the grace period is welcome to rejoin EYC but a $200 reactivation fee is required. The EYC relies on continual membership dues to maintain the clubhouse, dock, and services. Thank you.
- Summer social/sailing community ( Memorial Day- Labor Day)
- Gorgeous Eagle Harbor sunsets views from the EYC dock!
- Friendly, inclusive and active membership
- Learn to sail programs with US Sailing Certified instructors
- Weekly races/regattas
- Private lessons
- Dry Slips are available for members who own sailboats
- Social events/ family barbecues/ cocktail parties
- Swimming from the EYC Pier
- Wednesday night Junior Activities
- Grills and picnic tables available for members to barbecue and socialize
- Free Wifi at the clubhouse