The EYC’s summer sailing lesson program is filling up at a record pace. Enrollment is limited, so sign up early before your preferred dates, times and lesson levels are full! Group lessons are offered for juniors ages 7 to 17, and for adults.
To learn more about EYC lessons, and to enroll, go to www.eyc.org/lessons
Tips for parents:
1. Please carefully read all the information provided during the on-line signup process.
2. The first time you sign up, you will be asked to open an online EYC sailing lesson registration account. Be sure to save your account information (username and password), so that you can access your account again later.
3. In order to encourage signup for afternoon lessons, many lesson levels are offered at a 10% discount in the afternoon.
4. EYC membership is required in order to take lessons. A junior student must be the child of a Family member, or a Student member. Student membership is only $65, no initiation fee required. Family members who have not already renewed their memberships can renew at www.eyc.org/membership. Student memberships are purchased during the lesson sign-up process.
5. Sign up your child for the correct lesson level. Check the report card you received at the end of your child’s most recent lesson session. It will state the lesson level your child is eligible for. If you can’t find the report card, contact email@example.com before registering.
Questions? Contact the EYC’s Education Committee chairman firstname.lastname@example.org