The DEADLINE TO ENROLL IN SESSION E GROUP SAILING LESSONS is noon on Sunday, July 29. Session E group sailing lessons start Monday, July 30 and run through Friday, August 10. Sessions C and D set EYC enrollment records, and space is limited in Session E, so enroll now before your preferred lesson level and time are full! For more information about sailing lessons at the EYC, and to enroll, go to www.eyc.org/lessons.
Did you know that the EYC offers private sailing lessons as well as group sailing lessons?
Private lessons might be for you if:
* Group lessons do not fit your schedule; or
* You want to learn at an accelerated pace; or
* You want intensive instruction to catch up to the other students in your age range; or
* You want to take a lesson together with specific friends or family members;
* You want additional boathandling instruction at an advanced racing level; or
* You feel more comfortable in a one-on-one situation with an instructor.
Private lessons are available to both adults and juniors. Up to four persons can take a private lesson together. The pace and content of private lessons are geared to the individual student(s) and can be taught in any of the EYC’s fleets, Flying Scots, Flying Juniors, Optimists or Lasers.
Private lessons are available by appointment and are contingent on instructor availability. To sign up for a private lesson, contact EYC Director Alex Zalar firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone the EYC (920) 854-7107, or stop by the EYC during open hours. To learn more about the EYC’s lesson program in general and to see the hourly rates for private lessons, go to www.eyc.org/lessons.